Are you ready to build tomorrow’s leading firms?
YES!Delft is hiring a Marketing Manager (0.8-1.0 FTE)
Over the last 16 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading start-up incubators in the world! We support entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands and we are the birthplace of companies such as Epyon, Ampelmann, Nightbalance, Somnox and Swapfiets. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
Your Mission and Ideal Outcome
Your mission is to engage the existing community and expand it through communicating our services, our projects and our results to the world. You’ll be working in close contact with all the departments of YES!Delft: from supporting the communication of our talents and funding services to helping our scouting team with recruiting campaigns. You’ll be involved in the branding and positioning process of new projects, working together with all our external partners and stakeholders. In addition to that, you’re going to be responsible for the communication regarding the activities organized by our corporate innovation department: Innocubes.
We’re satisfied when our offline and online communities grow. When people approach us and know what we are doing, and more importantly why we are doing it.
As marketing manager you will be leading the brand and marketing initiatives from creation until execution. The role requires you to be planning, managing, delegating and monitoring all activities. This position will give you a very broad scope of tasks and an opportunity to experience building a brand and promoting different services. In this role you will:
- Develop and execute marketing plans ensuring that it drives and supports strategic objectives for YES!Delft in a flexible, cost-effective way
- Develops and executes digital and non-digital campaigns to support a variety of services to market and maximise impact and share of voice
- Monitors and reports on agreed marketing KPIs to understand effectiveness and ROI
- Execute the marketing and communications campaign managing the inside and outside human resources (marketing team and freelancers)
- Able to create a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Able to work on a strategy for our (social) media channels and able to understand marketing strategies
- Skilled in email marketing
- Visual eyes and strong sense of aesthetic
- Able to work with Canva
- High copywriting skills
- Skilled at SEO and Google & Facebook ads
- Able to work with Mailchimp, Later, Zapier and Google Analytics
- Work structured, organized and well-planned
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society
- Able to edit and implement websites (in webflow or wordpress) is a big plus!
- Skilled in Adobe suite is a big plus!
- You have a completed WO or HBO education or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in communications, marketing or similar.
- In addition, you have 5-6 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a marketing manager, marketing lead, digital marketing specialist.
- You have proven experience in project and team management
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit.
- Driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out.
- Unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
More information and application procedure
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Edoardo Repetti before Friday 25th June.
For questions please contact Edoardo Repetti via email@example.com.