ARE YOU OUR NEW DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN?
Do you want to grow in marketing and want to learn fast? We offer a Digital Marketing internship where you are able to develop yourself in growth marketing (SEO, social media and email marketing, and more). You’ll have professional guidance and room to grow your skills. Your most important asset is the growth mindset, always looking to learn with enthusiasm. If you are interested in starting your marketing career in startups, innovation, entrepreneurship, then this is an all-round marketing opportunity for you!
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 13 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers, professionals and corporates in their start-up journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we train entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
- You are currently enrolled in an HBO or WO Bachelor
- You have a growth mindset and are willing to learn
- You are digital savvy and use social media networks for yourself, aware of the differences between them
- Your English is outstanding, your witty jokes in English please all your colleagues
- You have an interest in startups and entrepreneurship, but also in all that is digital. Also, Google is your number 1 person to ask for how to do’s 🙂
- Helping with social media content creation (from copywriting, shooting photos, Instagram boomerangs, noting down quotes from events)
- Create live-tweeting and/or live-insta stories from the events we are running at YES!Delft
- Social media execution and planning for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Introducing the created content into the general communication planning
- Managing CMS updates on the website (WordPress and Joomla)
- Implement SEO tactics and perform regular analysis
- Reporting on communication projects and programs
- Email marketing support in Mailchimp
- Run experiments across communication channels with various online tools
- In short, you will support the marketing team, especially for digital marketing activities
- This might sound a lot, but we only want you to learn a lot, your interest is more important than your knowledge
WE OFFER YOU
YES!Delft is a world-class incubator, meaning that is an inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve programs wherever you see fit.
You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Andreea Bota before 1st of February. For questions please contact: Andreea Bota (Digital Marketing Specialist) via email@example.com.