YES!Delft is hiring a Growth Manager (1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is a start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies. Over the last 13 years, YES!Delft has become one of the leading tech incubators in Europe. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their start-up journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience.
YES!Delft offers multiple start-up programs, based on the different phases a start-up could be in. Once the start-ups have a validated product-market fit, they can enrol in our acceleration & growth programs where the focus is on sales, scaling and funding. The basis of these programs is mentoring, 1-on-1 coaching and small masterclasses on subjects like negotiations, growth hacking or investments.
As a Growth Manager you are responsible to develop the entire Growth program of YES!Delft. All start-ups who are alumni of our accelerator program would enroll in this Growth Program. The most interesting part of your job will be to juggle all the different needs and questions of these start-ups both in structure (1 on 1 coaching, masterclasses, group learning) as in category (sales, marketing, HR, financial, technology, etc).
Challenges will differ from finding funding, to hire the right team and to negotiate with a launching customer. As a consequence you need to be able to provide 1-on-1 coaching as well as facilitating a group training, depending on the needs of the program and the start-ups.
You monitor the path of the alumni and guide them when necessary. Together with the program managers you are responsible for the content of the entire training program of YES!Delft, which means you have a crucial role in the YES!Delft ecosystem.
- You have (at least) a completed WO degree or level obtained through relevant work experience
- 7-15 years’ work experience, preferably in your own start-up
- Preferably experience with series A/B funding
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a good listener
- Experience with facilitating groups & giving workshops
- You are stress-proof and always see opportunities for improvement
- You are driven and accessible
- You are a sparring partner for entrepreneurs, coaches, investors, your colleagues, and other people in the YES!Delft network
- Good knowledge of the English language (both speaking and writing)
More information and application procedure
Please send your application to: email@example.com to the attention of Lisette van der Knaap before March 1, 2018. For questions please contact: Lisette van der Knaap (program coordinator) via firstname.lastname@example.org