VACANCY: HR Manager (Recruitment & Consultancy)
YES!Delft is looking for an HR Manager (1 FTE) to join our team.
YES!Delft – “Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms”
YES!Delft is a startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 17 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading tech incubators in Europe. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies.
Your mission & the ideal outcome
Your mission is to serve our community of startups with HR and recruitment support via our YES!Talents services. You will be working on further improving and managing our offerings when it comes to attracting talent and creating an integrated program. We’re satisfied when our startups are getting access to the support that they need, get connected to the right people in the community and get support by attracting the right talent. You are working within the YES!Talents team and we expect a certain amount of independence and experience managing your workflow.
As HR Manager you will be the human resource expert within YES!Delft, where you will be expected to serve as the first point of contact for startups regarding HR and team-related inquiries. You are directly involved in the strategic positioning and execution of the talent service and will support the growth and expansion of the service. You will support the startups on a case-by-case basis when they approach you. You are involved in the full cycle of recruitment from strategy until execution. The role requires you to plan, execute, and monitor all activities according to the internal project plan.
- Being the trusted business partner to our startups when it comes to HR-related topics, expertise and (market) developments
- Create planning and strategy according to the project objectives
- Account management through creating deal flow in the YES!Delft community
- Attract graduates and experienced professionals to the startup environment (campus recruitment, promotion days ect.)
- Coordinate talent attraction by managing various university and student initiatives
- Perform recruitment for YES!Delft startups on request for a variety of roles (engineering, IT, marketing, business development)
- Create and execute learning opportunities when it comes to HR topics via our partners and experts
- Proven experience, expertise and network within the HR field
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Able to develop HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the needs of startups in the community in the form of consultancy
- Managerial skills on-demand recruitment and selection process for startups
- Proven work experience within HR, either as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), HR consultant, advisor or HR coordinator/manager in an SME.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society
- You have a completed WO education or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in HR, Management, Business Administration or similar.
- In addition, you have 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- You have proven experience in and a strong affinity with the project and team management
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer you
An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please submit your CV and motivation letter through this link or the button below.
You can address your application to Leonne Dieleman. In case of any questions, please contact Leonne Dieleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.