Vacancy: ImpactLab working student – Interested in innovative projects
YES!Delft is hiring a student to work on various ImpactLab projects in the selected domains. (0,3- 0,4 FTE)
YES!Delft – “Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms”
YES!Delft is a tech startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their start-up journey.
Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. We also help corporate organizations innovate faster. We are licensing our programs to corporate partners and other organizations nationally and internationally that want to accelerate the growth of startups.
The YES!Delft community consists of 200+ companies (and even more founders and employees). All with their own network of customers, suppliers, investors and advisors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
ImpactLabs offers teams of students the option to work on a variety of projects in selected domains. We are located in Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague and are managed by a team of professionals. Your mission is to serve our Impact Labs, existing out of multiple innovation projects for clients in the chemical, energy, logistics, and government sectors. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with other Innovation Lab students, contributing to these projects, each with your specific background. You will build innovative solutions for companies like Nobian, RotF, or Technische Unie.
- You are at least in your second or third year of Sustainable Energy Technology, Chemical Engineering, Business Analytics and/or Management of Innovation, Electrical Engineering, or Logistics.
- You are a self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Extremely proactive.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn more about innovative solutions and projects
- A love for technology and its possible impact on society.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having organized student association activities, committees, or similar experiences is a pre.
- Dutch knowledge is a plus.
- You are available 1,5 or 2 days a week.
- Willingness to work as a contractor.
WE OFFER YOU:
An inspiring startup environment where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and work on innovative solutions for corporate and societal challenges. You will work in the best learning environment related to entrepreneurship. You will be involved in multiple projects and get 24/7 guidance from a team of ImpactLab professionals throughout the year. You will get the flexibility to work when this fits your schedule and an average of 2 days throughout the academic year. Competitive compensation of 15 euros/hour. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to build innovative solutions. YES!Delft and the ImpactLab offer a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship. Last but not least, you will be able to attend our legendary Friday Afterwork Drinks!
MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Please submit your CV and motivation letter here or via the button below, or send it to Lotte Vandewalle at firstname.lastname@example.org