[CLOSED] VACANCY: Program Manager – Startup Trainer
Are you ready to build tomorrow’s leading firms?
YES!Delft is hiring a Program Manager and Startup Trainer for our Digital Hub (0.8-1.0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the leading tech incubator in Europe. For more than 15 years, we have supported entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Our services help founders accelerate and get access to talent, funding and the market. In addition, we offer a strong ecosystem for hardware and digital startups, consisting of our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, mentors, experts, fellow entrepreneurs, corporate and service partners, governmental institutions, and investors.
In 2019, we have opened a Digital Hub in The Hague specifically focused on digital startups in the focus areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and GovTech. We have the ambition to create a vibrant and strongly innovative ecosystem for tech startups in these domains.
Program Manager and Startup Trainer for our Digital Hub
As Program Manager and Startup Trainer for our Digital Hub, you will:
- Be responsible for our Validation Lab for AI/ Blockchain startups which helps entrepreneurs to validate their business idea and focuses on the problem-solution fit. You will run this 10-week program, facilitate group sessions and workshops, coach startups in 1-on-1 sessions, and manage all involved stakeholders (startups, mentors, experts, and partners);
- Co-develop and drive our GovTech program, aimed at innovation in governmental institutions and focused on validation of ideas and complex challenges together with Innocubes (our team focused on corporate and public innovation);
- Contribute to building the YES!Delft-The Hague digital ecosystem and our focus areas AI, Blockchain and GovTech. You will grow the ecosystem, maintain relations, link startups to the right people in the YES!Delft ecosystem and initiate and contribute to new propositions for our startups and ecosystem.
- A drive to support starting entrepreneurs and early-stage tech startups;
- 5-8 years’ work experience in entrepreneurship & innovation, founder experience is considered a plus;
- Affinity and experience within the domains AI, Blockchain and/or GovTech;
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coaching skills;
- Strong organizational qualities and stakeholder management skills;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch & English language (both speaking and writing);
- At least a relevant Master’s degree or level obtained through work experience.
We offer you
Become part of the largest tech startup ecosystem in Europe. We value an entrepreneurial attitude and hand you the opportunity to drive your own programs and ecosystem for our Digital Hub. You will be involved in the development of dozens of inspiring, disruptive innovations and work with smart, ambitious and successful entrepreneurs. In addition, you will join a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and to build a thriving ecosystem. YES!Delft offers a unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV and application letter to Robert van der Heijden at email@example.com .
In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to Robert as well.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.