VACANCY: YES!Delft is looking for a Project Manager
Are you ready to build tomorrow’s leading firms?
YES!Delft is hiring a Project Manager (1.0 FTE)
Over the last 16 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading start-up incubators in the world! We support entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands and we are the birthplace of companies such as Epyon, Ampelmann, Nightbalance, Somnox and Swapfiets. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
You work within our Innocubes team, which is responsible for all our corporate offerings, and as a project manager you will work together with our event, marketing, communications, and programs teams. As a project manager, you are bridging corporate missions and start-ups – you are literally enabling the synergies between corporate innovation and cutting-edge solutions. The focus is to help our corporate partners in finding solutions for their challenges and to connect them with start-ups inside our ecosystem or beyond. Using an Agile working manner, you streamline the processes within our team for delivering the corporate projects. Ideally, you are familiar with corporate innovation projects and know their pitfalls and how to scope within them. As our Innocubes proposition is growing, you are able to juggle many projects at the same time without dropping the ball.
- A love for technology, start-ups and their impact on society
- A true multitasker
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- You can show you know how to organize (large) projects (like challenges, hackathons, pilots, ideation workshops, masterclasses) and you have a representative image
- You are able to make fast connections and introductions and are able to manage corporate stakeholders
- Work structured, organized and well-planned
- Able to work in a high pace environment
- Experience with managing (small to medium) budgets
- You have completed a HBO education (or higher) or have obtained this level through work experience
- In addition, you have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer you:
An inspiring start-up environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our programs wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support start-ups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship. We offer you a one-year full-time contract, or the option for a Freelance (ZZP) structure.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to David Beijer at email@example.com before May 21st (17:00). Please keep the afternoon of May 25th and June 1st available for a first interview. For questions, please contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org