VACANCY: YES!Delft is looking for a Director (Rotterdam)
BUILDING TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS
DIRECTOR – YES!Delft Rotterdam (0,8 – 1,0 FTE)
Do you have substantial experience in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship? Are you a natural leader and looking to make an impact and accelerate the growth of the biggest technical incubator in the Netherlands? You have a chance to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures in our Rotterdam hub! Join YES!Delft as Director (Rotterdam).
YES!Delft is a startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 17 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. Our services turn promising tech ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies.
YES!Delft has three offices, our head office is in Delft, a hub in The Hague and our new office in Rotterdam.
- We are entrepreneurial professionals with an undeniable sense of ownership.
- We support entrepreneurs who work with disruptive technologies to create a lasting impact on the world.
- We value and grow a diverse community to drive innovation.
MISSION AND IDEAL OUTCOME
As Director (Rotterdam), your mission is to lead YES!Delft in building a strong presence in Rotterdam and on the EUR campus. In this role, you will work closely with the YES!Delft team in Delft and The Hague and the team of Erasmus Enterprise to further advance innovation and entrepreneurship on the EUR campus. An important objective is to spark initiatives between TU Delft and Erasmus University students, resulting in diverse and optimal startup teams. In addition, you will be responsible for the P&L of the YESDelft! Rotterdam entity with revenue streams in corporate/government projects.
- Develop and execute strategy for Y!D Rotterdam,
- Lead YD! Rotterdam into the next phase of growth; reconsidering portfolio and scaling the organisation,
- Manage and further develop YES!Delft Impactlab,
- Manage and develop the Social-Tech domain,
- Strengthen the team and oversee future growth,
- Play a proactive role in the entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- Manage the relationship with Erasmus Enterprise and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate for innovation. Have knowledge of innovation curriculum; entrepreneurial growth; and essentials in funding,
- Proven management skills: team motivator, mentor for talent,
- Capable of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders: including governments, academia, entrepreneurs,
- Team player and appreciative of the Rotterdam can-do mentality and culture.
- Higher education (Academic or polytechnic Master) degree; Technical background or experience is preferred,
- Entrepreneurial experience either in own business or directly involved in the academic or corporate startup and innovation domain,
- Track-record in working with professional service providers,
- Deep understanding of key company drivers and related KPI reporting.
- A competitive salary and benefits,
- Participation in a pension scheme,
- Challenging role in a fast-paced environment,
- An outstanding, ambitious and hardworking team of exceptional people,
- Potential to bring own initiatives, make adjustments and have an influence to drive change,
- An innovative environment.
The salary depends on your experience and expertise and will be in the range of €70k – €80k (for a 0,8 – 1,0fte employment).
More information and application procedure
We are looking forward to onboarding you as soon as possible!
Please submit your CV and motivation letter through this link:
https://yes-delft.typeform.com/to/zjLXorbG or use the button below.
For questions, please contact: Polina Kuzheleva via email@example.com