[CLOSED] VACANCY: YES!Delft is looking for a Social Media Manager
Are you ready to build tomorrow’s leading firms?
YES!Delft is hiring a Social Media Manager (0,8-1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft is the startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 16 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
Your Mission and Ideal Outcome
Your mission is to communicate our services, our projects and our results to the world, very specifically to everyone who is interested in what we are doing and who would like to join our community. This communication role will be linking all our different departments. From our funding & talent offerings to our service & corporate partners. From communicating to entrepreneurial students to making CEOs enthusiastic for a new innovation process in their corporate, it’s all part of this job.
We’re satisfied when our offline and online communities grow. When people approach us and know what we are doing, and more importantly why we are doing it. You are working within the marketing team and we expect a certain amount of independence and experience with project management.
- Create engaging content in co-operation with the content owner & communication lead
- Structure our social channels and reporting workflow (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter and YouTube)
- Daily posting on our social channels
- Monthly reporting statistics & measure effectiveness
- Research additional opportunities to target the right audience
- External Newsletter creation (Bi-weekly)
- Able to work on a strategy for our (social) media channels and able to understand marketing strategies
- Skilled at SEO and Google & Facebook ads
- Skilled in Canva is a plus
- Full of fresh ideas; skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- You have a completed HBO or WO education or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in communications, marketing or similar.
- In addition, you have two to three years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in English, understanding Dutch is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer you:
An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application.
Please apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com before September 25th. Keep a slot open on 30 September or 1 October for interviews.
For questions, feel free to contact: Nannila Zevenhuizen.