VACANCY: YES!Delft is looking for a Technical Innovation Expert
Are you ready to build tomorrow’s leading firms?
YES!Delft is hiring a Technical Innovation Expert (1,0 FTE)
Over the last 17 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading startup incubators in the world! We support entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands, and we are the birthplace of companies such as Epyon, Ampelman, Nightbalance, Somnox and Parkbee. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow into successful companies. We support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world! Besides that, we also help corporates with their innovation challenges, both strategically and technically.
You will work as a Technical Innovation expert within our Innocubes team, responsible for all our corporate & government offerings. Your role is to help solve problems with innovative approaches and new technologies. As a Technical Innovation Expert, you are analysing corporate & government issues – you are enabling the synergies between corporate innovation and cutting-edge solutions. The focus is to find solutions for their challenges that are scalable and affordable. You can do this by connecting with startups inside our ecosystem and beyond or following our well-proven innovation & development processes. It will require both broad and deep technical knowledge and insight applying the technology.
Ideally, you are familiar with innovations and state of the art technology in multiple domains of technology. You have hands-on development experience in more than one area, e.g. you have done both software development and projects in chemistry, or have a background in both machine learning and materials science. As we always have more than one project running simultaneously, you can juggle many projects simultaneously without dropping the ball. Understanding business cases and entrepreneurship is a valuable asset. If you have worked at or previously co-founded a startup you might be our dream candidate.
- A love for technology, startups,
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player,
- You are able to determine what resources are needed to complete a job,
- You know what it takes to build experimental setups and/or prototypes,
- You are broadly multidisciplinary as an engineer and can transfer concepts from one domain to another,
- You are communicative and capable of translating complex concepts to anyone,
- Work structured, organized and well-planned,
- Able to work in a high pace environment.
- You have a completed WO education in technical field or have obtained this level through work experience
- You have at least 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
Nice to have
- You have (co)founded a start-up.
We offer you
An inspiring start-up environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our programs wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to solve a broad variety of problems. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship. We offer you a one-year full-time contract or the option for a Freelance (ZZP) structure.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to onboard you as soon as possible! Please fill out the form in the button below and upload your CV.
For questions please contact David at email@example.com