[Closed] Vacancy: Community Manager The Hague
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Community Manager for our The Hague office!(0,8-1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 14 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
- YES!Delft The HagueYES!Delft’s new Digital Hub opened early 2019 in The Hague – focused on establishing a vibrant ecosystem for startups creating solutions based on technologies such as AI & Blockchain. Our ecosystem clearly goes well beyond the startups involved, also building strong links to industry, government, knowledge institutions and other initiatives.To further build up the ecosystem, there is an opportunity for an outgoing, service-minded community focal point to join our team – a colleague who simply “gets things done” whilst ensuring a positive and sharing attitude within our expanding communityThe Community Manager is responsible for both community and office management:
- Being the trusted central point of contact for the community/ecosystem, representing YES!Delft as needed
- Organizing community-building activities, such as meetups, events, social activities etc
- Ensuring good communications both on & offline, and that the new community members can easily and quickly find their way around
- Managing the office environment, ensuring that core functions like access control, ICT, interaction with reception, etc, are all effectively and responsively managed
The role is part of both a local and a wider team, so to be carried out in close cooperation with YES!Delft team members in both our locations in The Hague and Delft.
- minimum HBO (Bachelor) degree
- minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills both in Dutch and in English
- Strong presentation skills, particularly re leading events
- Self-starting attitude
- 4 days/week minimum
- experience with startups (hubs)
- experience with community building
- international experience
- living in The Hague
- Affinity with technology (startups)
We offer you
A world-class incubator: An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself in a unique way and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our services wherever you see fit. You will work with a diverse, driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity in the Netherlands to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship. Of course, a one-year contract, laptop, and mobile phone are a given and free domibos on location are a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to your motivation letter and CV in English. Please send your application to email@example.com in the attention of Ras Lalmy before November 30.