[Closed] Vacancy: Digital Marketing Coordinator
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator! (0,8-1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 14 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
Your mission & the ideal outcome
Your mission is to communicate our services, our projects and our results to the world, very specifically to everyone who is interested in what we are doing and who would like to join our community. This communication role will be linking all our different departments. From our funding & talent offerings to our service to corporate partners. From communicating to entrepreneurial students to making CEOs enthusiastic for a new innovation process in their corporate, it’s all part of this job.
We’re satisfied when our offline and online communities grow. When people approach us and know what we are doing, and more importantly why we are doing it. You are working within the marketing team and we expect a certain amount of independence and experience with project management.
- Knowledge of and skilled in coordinating several social media channels
- Able to work on a strategy for our (social) media channels and able to understand marketing strategies
- Skilled in email marketing
- Able to edit and implement websites
- Able to write press releases and communicate them
- Skilled at SEO and Google & Facebook ads
- Able to work with Mailchimp, WordPress, Hootsuite and MS Office
- Skilled in Adobe suite is a big plus!
- Work structured, organized and well-planned
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society
- You have a completed WO education or have obtained this level through work experience, preferably in communications, marketing or similar.
- In addition, you have two to three years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer you
An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Edoardo Repetti before November 15th (17:00). Keep a slot open on 18 or 19 November for interviews. For questions please contact: Edoardo Repetti via email@example.com.