Vacancy Intern Program Coordinator
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Program Coordinator Intern
4 to 5 days a week from the end of August till the end of December (dates are flexible). Remuneration is available.
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is an international startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 13 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their startup journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid startups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. At the moment there are 101 startups in the building and we host more than 100 events a year.
YES!Delft offers multiple start-up programs, based on the process most, if not all, tech start-ups go through.
- Co-lab is a workshop aimed at giving you the right tools, knowledge, and network to find your co-founder and team members to build your startup with;
- Co-founding teams continue towards our Validation Lab: a 12-week part-time program for graduates, scientists and (young) professionals with the ambition to start a tech business. Testing their ideas & finding potential customers is the core of the program. Validation Lab is all about finding customers and creating the insight that they are the key to a profitable business;
- Once the startups have a validated product-market fit they can enroll in our acceleration & incubation programs where the focus is on sales, scaling and funding. The basis of these programs is mentoring, one-on-one coaching and small masterclasses on subjects like negotiations, growth hacking or investments.
You will learn to manage all of the programs planning. You work with the entire program team, as well as multidisciplinary. As the eyes and ears of the department, you are the general point of contact for all the participants of the programs trainers, experts, and mentors. One of your most important responsibilities is to help set up the programs we offer (organization, planning, and registrations). Besides our regular programs, you will also help coordinate corporate challenges and organize events together with the event manager. In the administrative field, you are responsible for keeping the CRM system up-to-date and to work with our online learning platform. Life at YES!Delft is a rollercoaster; therefore, it is important that you have a flexible attitude in general. You will be in contact with all kinds of people from different countries all over the world.
- A true multitasker
- Solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- Open and make fast connections and introductions
- Structured, organized and a good planner: being organized is your # 1 skill
- You are in the last phase of your hbo Bachelor (relevant studies such as office management, event management, or facility management are considered a pré)
- Demonstrable experience is considered a pré
- Good Dutch and English language skills, both verbal and written. English is the primary language for this internship.
We offer you
An inspiring international startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and implement your ideas. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to email@example.com to the attention of Jasmijn Giohalas before August 16th. For questions please contact Jasmijn Giohalas or Laura de Meij (program coordinators) via firstname.lastname@example.org.