[CLOSED] Vacancy: Marketing Internship
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Marketing intern!
Do you want to grow in marketing and are you willing to learn fast? Don’t look any further because we offer a Marketing internship where you are able to develop your preferred skills and discover the different fields within marketing (social media, content marketing, branding, copywriting and more).
You’ll have professional guidance and room to grow your skills. Your most important asset is your growth mindset: you’re always looking to learn with enthusiasm. And if you are interested in starting your career in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment then this is an all-round marketing opportunity for you!
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 15 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
The coolest office in the Netherlands: check out our workplace here, where you will become part of our young marketing team of 5 people, who are more than willing to share their knowledge with you. Not to forget, the opportunity to work within our entire driven, ambitious and international YES!Delft team, who you will enjoy a fresh and free daily lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with. To top this all off we offer you an internship allowance of 300 euro each month.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm and create content for our socials with Jenny, our Digital Marketing Coordinator (think cross-channel, interviews with experts, live coverage of events and more);
- Guided by us you will write articles for our website and email newsletter;
- Analyse visitor data to see where we miss potential and try to improve our current situation;
- Support the marketing team with branding and website content development.
- Eduction: You are currently enrolled in an HBO or WO Bachelor;
- Ambition: You have a “growth mindset”, meaning that you don’t need to know everything (yet), but are willing to proactively learn as you go;
- Basic writing skills, and your English grammar is outstanding;
- You are digitally savvy and use social media networks for yourself;
- You have an interest in startups and entrepreneurship, but also in all that is digital. Also, Google is your number 1 “person” to ask for how to’s 🙂
The internship starts preferably in August or September 2020, preferably for 4+ months, 4+ days a week. Please send you CV and motivational letter to email@example.com before the 25th of July. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us: Edoardo Repetti (Marketing Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!