[CLOSED] Vacancy: Video Production Internship
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Video Production intern!
Do you want to develop your video production skills and are you willing to learn fast? Don’t look any further because we offer a video production internship where you are able to develop your preferred skills and discover the different fields within the creation of videos (directing, writing, interviewing, editing, after effects etc.).
You’ll have professional guidance, from our marketing team with experience in video productions, and room to grow your skills. Your most important asset is your growth mindset: you’re always looking to learn with enthusiasm. And if you are interested in starting your career in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment then this is an all-round video production opportunity for you!
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 15 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their entrepreneurial journey. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
The coolest office in the Netherlands, where you will become part of our young marketing team of 5 people, who are more than willing to share their knowledge with you.
Not to forget, the opportunity to work within our entire driven, ambitious and international YES!Delft team, who you will enjoy a fresh and free daily lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with.
Your main responsibilities
- Brainstorm about potential video content;
- Create this video content for our website and/or socials with Jenny, our Digital Marketing Coordinator (think about cross-channel videos, interviews with startups, aftermovies of events and more);
- Write down how the end result should look like, including a script;
- Find the right mix of framing, camera angles and composition;
- Discuss and implement visitor data, see where we miss potential and try to improve our current situation;
- Support the marketing team with branding and website content development.
- Education: You are currently enrolled in a MBO or HBO educational institution;
- Ambition: You have a “growth mindset”, meaning that you don’t need to know everything (yet), but you are willing to proactively learn as you go;
- You are able to speak English;
- You are digitally savvy and use social media networks for yourself;
- You have an interest in startups, entrepreneurship and technology.
Practical details & how to apply
The internship starts preferably in August or September 2020, preferably for 4+ months, 3+ days a week. Please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com before the 25th of July 2020. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us: Edoardo Repetti (Marketing Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.