Vacancy: Community Manager Delft
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Community Manager Delft!
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 14 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their start-up journey. Our services turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically we train entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
What are we looking for?
You love to talk to many people with different backgrounds and expertises. You know how to connect entrepreneurs with the right people in the ecosystem and tip the startups for the right events, challenges and trademissions. You get energized by organising community events and strive to make this incubator a vibrant and unique location for startups to grow. You can handle many emails a day, have coffee with entrepreneurs & mentors, and don’t mind having flexible working hours. Are you that central point of contact that people can build on? Apply now for this diverse and unique job as community manager Delft at YES!Delft.
- A networker, you are able to make fast connections and introductions;
- A true multitasker;
- You are solution-oriented and proactive;
- You have experience building communities (in non profit environments);
- You know how to organize large events & build communities;
- Work structured, organized and well-planned;
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society.
- You have a completed HBO education (for example in the direction of event management, facility management or community) or have obtained this level through work experience;
- In addition, you have at least two to five years of relevant work experience;
- Proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
We offer you:
A world-class incubator: an inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop your network and where you can implement your ideas and improve programs wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem: day in, day out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure:
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com to the attention of Iris Visser before Februari 17, 2020. For questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0611302236.