[Closed] Vacancy: Program Manager
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS? YES!Delft is hiring a Program Manager! (1,0 FTE)
YES!Delft – Building Tomorrow’s Leading Firms
YES!Delft is the startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 14 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers distinctive services to graduates, scientists, engineers, professionals and corporates in their start-up journey. Our services turn promising technology ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we support entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
As Program Manager, you need to be able to train entrepreneurs through the entire lifecycle of their startup. From customer discovery to investment needs, you are able to share your knowledge and guide the teams in the right direction. You are able to facilitate a group training, and you are able to have interesting and guiding 1 on 1 coaching conversations as well.
You will manage at least one of our focus areas (geared towards Government). Together with the program team you are responsible for the content of the entire training program of YES!Delft and are responsible for the management of all involved stakeholders (mentors, municipalities, startups, ministeries, etc). And finally: you have a crucial role in building the YES!Delft-The Hague ecosystem: you are able to link the right contacts for all the start-ups and people in the YES!Delft network.
YES!Delft offers multiple services, based on the process most, if not all, startups go through:
- Validation Lab: a 10-week part-time program for graduates, scientists and (young) professionals with the ambition to start a tech business. Validation Lab is all about finding customers and creating the insight that they are the key to a profitable business.
- Once the start-ups have a validated product-market fit they can apply to our incubator where the focus is on funding, team & personal development. The basis of these programs is mentoring, 1 on 1 coaching and masterclasses on subjects like personal development, company culture, negotiations, growth hacking or investments.
- We also run corporate and/or government programs focused on education, ideation and commercial & technical validation of (corporate) innovations.
- Have (at least) a completed WO degree or level obtained through relevant work experience
- 5-10 years’ work experience
- Strong organizational qualities and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills & a good listener
- Experience with facilitating groups & giving workshops
- You are stress-proof and always see opportunities for improvement
- You are driven & accessible
- You are a sparring partner for colleagues, starting entrepreneurs, coaches, investors and other people in the YES!Delft network
- Affinity and experience with start-ups, building ecosystems & government
- Affinity with lean start-up, business modeling & scaling methodologies
- Good knowledge of the Dutch & English language (both speaking and writing)
We offer you
The largest tech start-up ecosystem in Europe where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and implement your own ideas. We value an entrepreneurial attitude and hand you the opportunity to develop your own programs & focus areas. Being actively involved in the development of dozens of inspiring, disruptive innovations and work with smart, ambitious and successful entrepreneurs. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support start-ups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of entrepreneurship.
More information and application procedure
We look forward to your application. Please send your application (CV and motivation letter in English) to: email@example.com to the attention of Robert Jan van Vugt before November 24th 17:00. On Monday the 25th we will select the candidates for the first round of interviews. The first round will be on November 26th and November 27th. For questions please contact: Robert Jan van Vugt (operational director) via firstname.lastname@example.org.