YOU, YOUR MISSION & THE IDEAL OUTCOME
Do you want to work with the coolest innovators in technology? YES!Delft is hiring a Program Trainer (1,0 FTE).
As Program Trainer, you are able to train entrepreneurs along the entire program line-up of YES!Delft. From customer discovery to investment needs, you are able to share your knowledge and guide the teams in the right direction. You are able to facilitate a group training, and you are able to have interesting and guiding 1 on 1 coaching conversations, as well. You monitor the path of the entrepreneurs and their start-ups and guide them when necessary. You will manage two of our focus areas and create mini-communities within our incubator. Together with the program coordinators and the other trainers you are responsible for the content of the entire training program of YES!Delft. And finally: you have a crucial role in the YES!Delft ecosystem: you are able to link the right contacts for all the start-ups and people in the YES!Delft network.
YES!Delft is a start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies. Over the last 13 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. YES!Delft offers coaching and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and corporate professionals in their start-up journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, serial entrepreneurs, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience.
YES!Delft offers multiple programs, based on the process most, if not all, tech innovations/innovators go through:
- Validation Lab: a 10-week part-time program for graduates, scientists and (young) professionals with the ambition to start a tech business. Validation Lab is all about finding customers and creating the insight that they are the key to a profitable business.
- Once the start-ups have a validated product-market fit they can enroll in our acceleration & incubation programs where the focus is on sales, building a team and funding. The basis of these programs is mentoring, 1 on 1 coaching and small masterclasses on subjects like negotiations, growth hacking or investments.
- Our growth program is designed around strategy development and personal development of the start-up management team. Its content is entirely need-based, which gives much-needed flexibility to the start-ups.
- Corporate programs focused on education, ideation and commercial & technical validation of corporate innovations and corporate venturing within our Innocubes concept.
- Have (at least) a completed WO degree or level obtained through relevant work experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- Strong organizational qualities and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills & a good listener
- Experience with facilitating groups & giving workshops
- You are stress-proof and always see opportunities for improvement
- You are driven & accessible
- You are a sparring partner for colleagues, starting entrepreneurs, coaches, investors and other people in the YES!Delft network
- Affinity with start-ups, preferably tech
- Affinity with lean start-up, business modeling & scaling methodologies
- Good knowledge of the English language (both speaking and writing)
WE OFFER YOU
The largest tech start-up ecosystem in the Netherlands where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and implement your own ideas. Being actively involved in the development of dozens of inspiring, disruptive innovations and work with smart, ambitious and successful entrepreneurs. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support start-ups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of entrepreneurship.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to programs[at]yesdelft.nl in the attention of Iris Visser before December 20th, midnight. The first round of interviews will be on 27th and 28th of December. For questions please contact: Iris Visser (program coordinator) via programs[at]yesdelft.nl.