Are you ready to build our community?
YES!DELFT – BUILDING TOMORROW’S LEADING FIRMS
YES!Delft is the startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 16 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world. Our services turn promising tech-ideas into solid startups and help them grow into successful companies.
WHAT ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
You are a natural networker who loves to talk to many people with different backgrounds and expertises. You can handle many emails a day, have coffee with entrepreneurs and mentors and keep tabs on all the activities in the incubator. Are you that central point of contact that people can build on? Apply now for this diverse and unique job as community manager at YES!Delft.
YOUR MISSION & THE IDEAL OUTCOME
Your mission is to connect entrepreneurs with the right people in the ecosystem and tip the startups for the right events, challenges, trademissions and services that we offer. In addition you will help us with crafting and executing the strategy to increase the engagement of our members and strengthen relationships with our partners. We’re satisfied when our community is well connected and informed about opportunities that we are offering.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will give you a very broad scope of tasks and an opportunity to nourish and grow one of the most innovative ecosystems in The Netherlands. In this role you will:
- Onboard our startups, mentors and partners
- Communicate news and updates via internal channels and newsletter
- Create and execute your own initiatives when it comes to community events
- Organize and optimize existing internal events to create opportunities for collaborative learning and information sharing
- Match and connect internal stakeholders
- Manage, maintain and enhance internal relationships
- Able to make fast connections and introductions
- Solution-oriented and proactive
- You have experience building communities (in non profit environments)
- You know how to organize large events & perform stakeholder management
- A love for technology & startups and the possible impact of those on society
- Able to work on a strategy for our (social) media channels and able to understand marketing strategies
- You have a completed WO or HBO education or have obtained this level through work experience
- In addition, you have 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in communication, marketing, public relations or similar.
- You are skilled in copywriting and marketing
- Proficient user of Canva, Mailchimp and Slack
- You are proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English
- An inspiring startup environment
- Opportunity to develop yourself
- Autonomy to implement your ideas and improve our offerings wherever you see fit
- Driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out
- Unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship
- Endless networking opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in Delft, Rotterdam and The Hague
- Monthly team activity (who doesn’t love Padel?)
IS BEING THE MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE LEADING TECH INCUBATOR FOR YOU?
We are looking forward to onboarding you as soon as possible!
Please submit your CV and motivation letter trough the form below.
For questions please contact: Polina Kuzheleva via email@example.com