Vacancy Startup Scout
YOU, YOUR MISSION & THE IDEAL OUTCOME
Your purpose is to get the best tech entrepreneurs of the country (and Europe) to YES!Delft. You basically headhunt tech entrepreneurs. You constantly look for new and efficient tactics and strategies to find promising founders, technologies, teams and startups. We expect a data-driven work approach. You explore and test online & offline channels to see which scouting tactics help you achieve your goal. With the campus of the Delft University of Technology nearby, you identify our most important sources of contact and professors within the TU Delft and Dutch field labs, in order to secure a close relationship and collaboration. You inspire tech-minded people to explore the world of entrepreneurship. You keep in close contact with our student board, as students are the next generation of entrepreneurs! You will also be working on screening & selection of the teams for our corporate programs and challenges. Most important: You are the main point of contact for tech startups, you represent YES!Delft and explain our programs, and our purpose to entrepreneurs. The ideal outcome would be thousands of high-quality applications consisting of enthusiastic & committed teams for our incubator and our programs.
YES!Delft is the start-up incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies in the Netherlands. Over the last 13 years YES!Delft has become one of the leading incubators in the world! YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers, professionals and corporates in their start-up journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. Basically, we train entrepreneurs and connect them to the world!
- You’re a hustler and highly energetic. You define your target, a strategy, potential tactics and go at it full-speed.
- You are solution-oriented, pro-active, flexible and a real team player
- You understand on and offline marketing and the world of recruitment & HR
- You are able to make fast connections and introductions
- You can level with people who have technical ideas and are able to understand difficult high-tech ideas and concepts (from Artificial Intelligence to Robotics to Aviation)
- Work structured, organized and well-planned.
- You have a completed WO education (for example in the direction of HR, psychology, commercial business, or tech) or have obtained this level through work experience
- In addition, you have at least five years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English
WE OFFER YOU
A world-class incubator: An inspiring start-up environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and improve programs wherever you see fit. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support start-ups and builds a thriving ecosystem, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech-entrepreneurship.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to your application. Please send your application to: email@example.com to the attention of Emma Kluwen before Dec 14th (17:00), 2018. For questions please contact: Emma Kluwen (Startup Scout) via firstname.lastname@example.org.