YES!Delft is hiring an Event Manager (1,0 FTE)
ARE YOU READY TO ORGANIZE WORLD CLASS EVENTS TO CONNECT OUR STARTUPS WITH THE ECOSYSTEM?
YES!Delft is a tech startup incubator that supports entrepreneurs in building and growing technology companies. YES!Delft offers guidance and support to graduates, scientists, engineers and professionals in their start-up journey. Our programs turn promising technology ideas into solid start-ups and help them grow to successful companies. Entrepreneurs get access to mentors, experts, investors and corporate partners who share their know-how and experience. We also help corporate organizations innovate faster. We are licensing our programs to corporate partners and other organizations nationally and internationally that want to accelerate the growth of startups.
The YES!Delft community consists of 200+ companies (and even more founders and employees). All with their own network of customers, suppliers, investors and advisors.
YES!Delft is looking for an energetic Event Manager
You are responsible for the planning, development and production of YES!Delft events. These events play an important role in expanding and connecting the unique YES!Delft community of startups, scale-ups, investors, corporate partners, launching customers, talent and industry experts. During all kind of events there is one common goal; innovating faster together.
What will you do:
- Together with our program & partnership team you are responsible for the event strategy & planning.
- You organize & coordinate events that connects startups with partners, launching customers, investors and talent (15 up to 500 guests, from matchmaking diners, pitch & demo events to hackathons).
- During our events you will manage the complete project from initial concept and validation up to planning, program, budget control, promotion, registration, logistics, through to ensuring everything runs smoothly on site and follow up.
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- 3+ years experience in event management
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Creative with attention to detail
- Ideally you have experience in the startup scene
- Being able to manage the demands of different stakeholders
- Communicates and connects easily with people on all levels
- You know how to get things done independent and within a team
- Fluent in English & Dutch
What we offer you
Being actively involved in the development of dozens of inspiring, disruptive innovations and work with smart, ambitious and successful entrepreneurs. An inspiring startup environment where you have the opportunity to develop yourself and implement your ideas. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to support startups and builds a thriving eco-system, day-in-day-out. YES!Delft offers a unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of entrepreneurship.
Send us the following before Aug 30, 2017:
- Application video in English (1 minute)
- Resume in English
- Please send your application video and resume to Fabienne van der Klugt Gram via firstname.lastname@example.org
First round of interviews will take place on Sept 6 in the afternoon
For more information about YES!Delft go to www.yesdelft.com. For questions please contact: Fabienne van der Klugt Gram via email@example.com or 06-20580214.